Monday, August 4, 2008

When I feel lost

When I feel lost, sad and lonely
I usually stood at the end of the road
Looking at the light by the road
The cars that passing by,
I stood still, wondering…
With all the complicated feeling in my mind,
With all the memories that come and go in my mind,
I wonder about everything..
As I stood still,
I feel like wanted to cry,
By the end of the road,
I see the light and it started to change in a second..
During dawn, I’m holding my hope and dreams with me,
Still stay stood until I didn’t realize
How time already passed me by
I’m think I’m moving
But in the end I’ve gone no where..
Sometime’s I wonder,
Why I have to grown up?
Why I have to be a grown up?
Have to hide my true feelings…
When I started to realize all this,
I also realize how time passed me by..
The sun light up my bedroom window,
I couldn’t believe it already morning,
Realize that I’m under the beautiful sunlight,
So warm and tender..
Feels like I’ve been giving a second chance
To create my life like I always wanted to do..
Ya Allah,
Make me peace at heart
Forever and ever..




- Erza Ibrahim -

3 comments:

*SiRibenMerah said...

stay calm, cool n peace..
live in harmony~
mishhhh u so much babe..
so much!!

@xiM said...

yuuuhuuuu!!!

Anonymous said...

hi can we exchnage our banner,if u done have banner i still can post yur link,please let me know after it done.my blog about my addicted making wire jewelry.thank

Memories

It's funny when all those little stupid thing that you've uploaded and deleted still remain there. Internet never delete it after al...