Thursday, July 21, 2016

Happy tummy, Happy Me

The best part being pregnant is when you have your own food delivery, As if, your husband! You can demands anything you want at any time! Even sometimes that food you can do it yourself but still he willing to make it for you! I suddenly wake up at 3am in the morning and hungry and all I want is only a french toast! Wake my husband up and said I'm hungry and I want a french toast! He immediately wake up and make me a french toast with a sprinkle or cinnamon and sugar on it. I was happily wait at the dining table and he serve the french toast for me! Hope this will last long not only during pregnancy laaah! Thank you ceben!

No comments:

Memories

It's funny when all those little stupid thing that you've uploaded and deleted still remain there. Internet never delete it after al...