Monday, September 26, 2011

I like you even it is forbidden

** something that i wrote to express my feelings toward a person :)
-->
I like you even it is forbidden

The look from your face light up my life
The smile from you made my world full’s of joy
To hear your laugh is also brighten my day
Your like a sunshine of my life
When I look at you every time you turn around
My heart stops by for a moment
When hearing your voice from a far, I stood still
Because I wish at least I can see you in a glance
I think I’m falling for you even I know it’s forbidden
I think I like you even the first time we meet
The way you talk, walk, move and go around made me malt, just in a second…

I think, I’m falling for you…
More and more…
Each day and every second of my life…


Dear Sir,
I like you even it is forbidden……


Feb 10th, 2011

Thursday

Erza Ibrahim




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Siapa ni siapa ni!!

Memories

It's funny when all those little stupid thing that you've uploaded and deleted still remain there. Internet never delete it after al...