Friday, February 29, 2008

Don't tell me it's over

We had a good love.
It lasted for a while.
It brought joy and laughter,
then took away my smile.
For you were my first real love.
How could we be seperated?
Everyday I tried to remember.
Were there any mistakes?
Can you tell me what made us go our seperate ways?
Let me know,Why?
Our love faded away.
I thought our feelings were strong.
But was I wrong?
After all the time we spent,
Have you forgotten what our love meant?
Don't tell me it's over.
You wanna be just friends.
Do you remember what our love meant?
Can we start over?
Or is this the end?

++ Erza Ibrahim ++

1 comment:

*SiRibenMerah said...

it's not over yet..but let it change to a new life now..

Memories

It's funny when all those little stupid thing that you've uploaded and deleted still remain there. Internet never delete it after al...