Sunday, March 2, 2008

Congrats!!!!

yesterday my faculty are having a hotel tourism internasional carnival...
internasional is for the 1st time..
combine student from malaysia + thailand + indonesia..
so my class are handling food exibition..
we're representing food from negeri 9..
masakan minag + masakan perayaan n9 + kuih muih traditional + lauk pauk
everybody wear the minag outfit..
i borrow from ziah.. dun hv any hehehehe
and the preparation quite hard coz hv 2 go to do researh at n9..
class with class n also hv 2 submit take away test n assg..
but thanx god we make it..
even most of us did not hv enough sleep
and even me didnt sleep at all o the nite b4 the event..
*actually hv personal prob dat time.. heheheheheh..
but we make it..
and through all the hard work..
we make it..
and the best part is when the faculty anounce the winner,
no one go to get the prize n nobody frm my group kno about it..
most of us gi to pass up our assg n take away test..
thanx god my fwe, meera was there..
she call me while im at my house printing my assg.. heheheheh...
so i call hana and told her bout our victory..
everybody just scream out loud..
wish i was there to scream out loud wif them.. =)
congratsss to my group, n9 group..
+ kak anies + kak nisha + razie + zie + ayu + de + faa =) + akif + hana + wawa + nor +shaf +
we're rocks!!!!!!!!
=)

2 comments:

*SiRibenMerah said...

u mesti nampak gojes giler kan..hiksss~ sedapnye masakan minang..x de org ngorat ke?? so pasneh da x busy kan??

Erza Ibrahim said...

ngorat..
ader tp xbpe bkenan r..
heheheh xtaw ngapa..
u rekemen someone kat i la..

Memories

It's funny when all those little stupid thing that you've uploaded and deleted still remain there. Internet never delete it after al...