Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Morning

diz mornin wake up early as usual..
i said early bcoz i wake up b4 my alarm clock starts ringing at 630 am
hmm still cannot hv a very good sleep
help me somebody huhuhuhuhuhu
my f0od class cancel.. my lec not feelin well..
i have a damn worst migrain last nite..
never hv damn worst like dat b4..
im at extreame park that time just come back from kl
doin my research at TUDM golf and country club
hv to go through to all he damn jammed especially at sogo area
because i miss the 1st turn
after dat me n my classmate hv our meal at around 6 pm
at kg baru
730 pm direct go back to shah alam and
facing the serious damn jammed at the federal
i direct go to the extrema park after i send my classmate to their home
at extrema park 1st time i go to the pain ball area..
damn big!!! like shah said we can play the combat game there
surely fun.. the dudes set up for the flying fox there
there got 2 programe 2day, one at bukit cherakah n another one at
the extream park itself
after having dinner wif the fella at mnz bukit jelutong
hading back to shah alam and i hv the damn migrain
the panadol actifast didnt work anymore
my migrain gettin serious diz previous days dun kno y
thanx god all my fwen r wif me at dat time
to mat duih: thanx coz understan even u PAW me chicken mcdeluxe
to shah : thanx for the tandori
to didos : m not miss him la i juz miss the moment when i hv somebody by my side n than 4 the cute paper bag.. wachaaa!!!!
to aan : thanx bcoz concern even u just kno me at that time
to apit : thanx for the massage and its really work.. kesian kat emah + didos + apit abes sume angis pas ngurut aku huahahahahahaha...
to emah : thanx muh darling, im damn lost wifout u.. thanx coz follow me to do muh research ..didos suke usik aku warghh.. geram kt bf ang...
to barai : thanx 4 the anuar zain cd
to others that i still dun remember the name: thanx coz concern

~ Erza Ibrahim ~

1 comment:

*SiRibenMerah said...

dear..
i know ur feeling..
same like my feeling now..
i'm not happy =(

Memories

It's funny when all those little stupid thing that you've uploaded and deleted still remain there. Internet never delete it after al...