Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dowh

i recently cannot control my emotion and temper.
dun kno why..
i try 2 control it but it seem 2 b very hard lately..
yesterday i almost shout out at my housemate
im so sorry but i really am try 2 control my temper
but i just cannot do it..
my migrain seem to getting worst lately..
hate it..
urghh..
with all the probs come n go..
wif my study
wif my complicated personal life..
sometime i juz seem cannot handle it nmore
huh really hate it..
wargghhhh
halp me..
somebody..
anybody...

- Erza Ibrahim -

3 comments:

*SiRibenMerah said...

sabar2.. solat banyak2 yek..hope u feel release n more calm..luv you =)

*SiRibenMerah said...

lurve u more dear..
thanx coz alwayz be there 4 me here..

Erza Ibrahim said...

dear,
thanx forr all ur support..
nv knew how im going through all the situation witout u..
lurve u more n more..
thanx..

Memories

It's funny when all those little stupid thing that you've uploaded and deleted still remain there. Internet never delete it after al...