Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nothing Much

lately i dun kno y
but seriously i dun get enough sleep for the past few week
damn its really killin me coz i dun have enough rest n
feelin tired the whole day
maybe because of the damn situation had happen lately
i love my little world so much so i can write anything i like
maybe diz is a new way to reducing stress..
wake up early diz mornin -early from usual la =) -
wondering theres so many thing i need to settle and
a lot of work waiting for me
but still like to do last minute work
like to work under pressure
y? dun kno maybe its the culture in uitm
my best buddy still sleepin rite now
dun kno she has class or not
hrmmm.. as usual im kind miss someone
maybe i have to find someone to be by my side
the lonely feelin is already gone
it just the feelin needed somebody by my side
someone that can take care of me
be by my side when im down
call me n tex me sumtime
watchin muvee + chill out together doin thing together n many more
maybe the time has come and i need to open my heart
to a new life story i guess
what happen lately really make me learn a lesson
always treasure people when they are around
i dun want to hv the feelin always realize how much i need
a person when there not by my side anymore
so start a day wif a smile now
gambatte ne!!!!
=)

- Erza Ibrahim -

No comments:

Memories

It's funny when all those little stupid thing that you've uploaded and deleted still remain there. Internet never delete it after al...