Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Memory Lane

for the past few day back at my hometown..
i dun kno y but when i cycling around my neigbourhood
passing my primary school, SKTU, all the memory come back to me
how i go to scholl walking and cycling
how my parent send me at school when its raining heavily
how pn kaur force me to memorize al the pharese along the coridor
how pn hasnah throw the maths book at my face bcoz i forgot to finish my homework
i remember miss heng when i in standart 2 shes so cute always walking around the school wif her umbrella, she my class teacher
i miss zaki, he used 2 sit beside me in class, very humble
and the one who introduce me to comix world
the 1st comix i read is dendam kesumat
still rmember bout it.. he moved to SK Tmn Rakayt when we in standart 4 since then,
never heard from him anymore..
i remember haideel n amir..
amir live next door and haideel is 3 door frm my house
we used to hang out 2gether
haidell always report to my mum about my behaviour
and it always end up wif 'rotan panjang' from my dad
haideel more like a leader
amir much more polite and humble
always smile and always follow..
and im such a cry baby that time, untill now i guess hehehehheh
even three of us are not from the same class
but every recess we will hv meal together
climbing trees 2gether,
go fishing, cycling and playing ninja turtles together
haideel moved to KL when im in standart 5 and amir moved to kelantan when im in standartd 6
i never heard news from them since they moved
i also moved from my house but still in the same neighbourhood
im started to be fwen wif girls when haideel not around
when im at the end of standart 4 or 5 i guess
my fwen dat time is farah aida, faradina, intan sarah, rashiqah, roshaniza+emah( diz 2 been playin wif me since all of us age 4 i guess), suhairah, nurul niza, and lots more
but most of them are out from my radar
when i have my 1st crush on boys
im in standart 5..
still remeber that boy name
mohd hazwan hassan
heheheheheh stupid, very stupid at that time
what actually happen 2 him i never kno
he's not there when we had our reunion
if he'll be at the reunion
boy, surely im out of words when thinking how everyone kno i had a crush on him =)
hmm..
boy i miss all the fun i had when i was a kid
and i miss my long lost fwen so much
cycling is very good
bring back all the memory hehehehhehehhehe
=)

- Erza Ibrahim -

No comments:

Memories

It's funny when all those little stupid thing that you've uploaded and deleted still remain there. Internet never delete it after al...