Monday, February 25, 2008

the first one

today, as usual my class end up at 9.30 p.m
my usual rutin every monday
before diz i dun hv problem wif monday but diz semester
i hate monday...

i just finished making myself a glass of milk,
which has been my must do before i go to sleep
n a peanut butter sandwich
i hv 2 fill up myself before i go to sleep
a lil bit of hungry but dun kno what 2 eat
2day feels really damn tired
hv a lot of work 2 do n very busy week and up coming week

i usually like to rite alot
making poem and all dat stuff in my schools days
but usually its really hard for me to rite..
dun kno y
im kind lost of words
seem like my brain dosent work the way it suppose 2 work nmore

there's a few thing happen lately n i just keep thinking bout it
so as the result i cannot get enough sleep
dats y im damn tired beside my to do work

im hoping that i can wrote as much as i can
beside i can improve my skills of writing back
i also can express how i feel here
like it actually
can pretend i am a writer who have her on collum in the newspaper
and have her own reader fan
hahahahahhahahhahahah
but actually i like 2 do these kind of stuff..
so, y am i doing taking tourism management all diz time huh?

c u soon then

- Erza Ibrahim -

1 comment:

*SiRibenMerah said...

welcome to the blogger zone dear.. just be patient la..jadi student neh memang time yg bizi giler.. do take care n keep it up blogging.. Luv U *hug n kisses*

Memories

It's funny when all those little stupid thing that you've uploaded and deleted still remain there. Internet never delete it after al...