Thursday, November 6, 2014

New Life in JB

What I can say more, I'm here at Johor Bahru. One of the places that i never imagine that I would spend my life here. I imagine somewhere far far away but never thought JB is one of the place for mt to live.
Well, first day I drive all around using JB, today is my 4th day working here, I don't need to used Waze anymore to go to work and come back from work and as well as if I wanted to go to my fiance's place. So far I'm survived! Yesterday try took a bus back from office and I succeed! I rented a room but my boss ask me to moved in to our quarters house as I may no need to pay anything. Now renting a room that cost me RM 400 per month without the utilities. The quarters is an old bungalows located at Stulang and facing the sea and Singapore. I can see Singapore from my window view! And I'm a big fan of old houses! Alhamdulillah, what a relief! Plus, if I took bus it only cost me Rm 1 per way, 5 minutes to office only. Now I'm driving from Bandar Baru Uda to my office and it takes around 20-30 minutes with the jam and I need to pay for RM 20 for the parking fees every single working day! %#@$^&*^@^^***%$ Kalah rate parking pavilion hokey!!!! Well, It's hard for me to admit it but I'm kind a miss Kuala Lumpur! The hangout places, the friend there, my bitches, my table talk partner, my partner in crime, the food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food and of course the FOOD in Kuala Lumpur!!!
But, well... I will slowly adopted this new life in Jb, and it's kind a good thing when I close to my fiance' so we just hang out together and spend some time. Orang cakap darah kami maneh tapi Alhamdulillah tak dak nak gaduh ka hapa ka kami cuma wat lex wat pis ja so far! kekekekeke

No comments:

Memories

It's funny when all those little stupid thing that you've uploaded and deleted still remain there. Internet never delete it after al...