Wednesday, October 1, 2014

To My Bitches

Yesterday after office was feeling a little bit down and  need to hang out for a cup of coffee.
And I just make a phone call and call my bitches and ask either they want to hang out.
And in the nick of time, we were out, hanging out, window shopping and laughing together, gossiping and table talk at Midvalley, drive separately from different location.

And I was thinking how thankful I am to have friend like my bitches, yups, kind a harsh to call close friend bitches but for us, friend term is : kawan kawan memang untuk disusahkan, are we right?.
Fikir balik kan mana ada hampa semua tak pernah susahkan kengkawang hampa, ye dok? 
And after a while jalan jalan, shopping shopping, makan makan, gossip gossip, I was thinking, well this is my last month here in the metropolitan city, kind a sad
I will miss all the excitement, the fun, the food (of cozez I'm a food lover ya'all) and the people here.
All the memories I had since I further study at Uitm Shah Alam until this very October 2014, I'm surely gonna miss everything, the good and even the bad one.
Hey Kuala Lumpur, you thought me well and a lot, from the bad one to the good one and make me who I am today. 
Well, I'm surely gonna miss my bitches!
Who will be there for me if I need an emergency meet up for coffee?
Who will be there for me when I don't know what to do for the day?
Who's gonna fight for me and arguing things with me in a very messy way
We fought like siblings, we have fun like kids, we laugh hard  out loud like we hangover, we gossiping like we are the paparazzi, we go through things like we are the FBI, we never judge each one of us and live our life and I'm so happy to meet all of you, my bitches!
The time we spend together, the sleepover, the travel, the fights, the criticize and all of it, the laugh, the tears together just make us who we are.
And for that, the memories that shall be remembered for my entire life.


I love u my bitches!

Erza Ibrahim

No comments:

Memories

It's funny when all those little stupid thing that you've uploaded and deleted still remain there. Internet never delete it after al...